Thursday, November 7, 2013

Put Together


I had a chance to take a couple of quick photos of the outfit I showed yesterday (those photos were taken last weekend), but with a black cardigan. It gave me an opportunity to do one of my "2-in-1" posts. The cardigan changes the mood very much, yes? Which of the two is your favorite? To see more details, click on "Read more" below...




Cardigan and shirt - Lane Bryant. Skirt - Christopher and Banks. Boots - Sofft. Jewelry - Lane Bryant, Chico's, gifts and boutique finds.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud to have my humble photographs as part of Natasha's blog posts. Photography has always been important to ME, but my photographs have never been so important to anyone else. It's quite a treat to be appreciated in this way. And it's also a treat to be a part of this creative adventure. Thank you, Natasha, for letting me be a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you know, my love, people don't always know how to express appreciation... Your photography is so beautiful! I can't imagine what I would do without you! :)

      Delete